Website address: https://giftedhampers.com.au
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT:
The type of information we may collect includes:
- Personal information – this may include your email address, contact information, company information and billing information. Contact details of the recipient of your gift hampers are also collected
- Information you provide when you send us a message using our contact form
- Contact information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter and other information relevant to customer offers and/or surveys
- Information about your use of our services, which may include your browsing information (such as your IP address and browser type) and data about your computer (such as your operating system and software installed on your computer)
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages – you may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by ‘unsubscribing’, responding via the channel in which you received the marketing communication, or by contacting us.
We collect information during the checkout process on our store. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this, for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send your order
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS:
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as but not limited to the purchase total and billing information.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example third party courier companies used to deliver our gift hampers.
You can request at any time that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Our website uses Google Analytics. Google analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and website usage.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
If you have any privacy-related concerns please email us at email@example.com